Tenniszine - UK tennis blog.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Eastbourne semi finals day

Magical day on Friday 17th although the tricky English weather caught me out. The 3-4 days before the Friday had been wet and cold with Friday forecast to be hot and sunny except along the coast where cloud and fog would linger.

I took a fleece jacket only for the cloud to clear just as I arrived. Great for the tennis as it then did warm up into the 80's. Unfortunately for me I got quite burnt on the face. Should have worn a hat. I think my glasses were focusing the suns rays onto my cheek as it ended up quite puffy, as well as the overall redness.

I was there from 10:30 to around 8 in the evening when all play was over for the day. Saw both the singles and doubles semi-finals and walked the grounds to see players practising and other events.

Results are here and I've just put up some of the photo's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home