Tenniszine - UK tennis blog.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Wobble board, knees ankle and feet


I've had one of these for a few weeks now. Ever since I turned over on my ankle after treading on a stone using the practise wall. I do use it occasionally, standing (wobbling) on it for 10-15 minutes in the evening whilst watching the news on TV.

It is meant to aid the Proprioception of the ankle and knee. Certainly you can feel the strain around the lower leg after 10-15 minutes if you deliberately wobble and recover.

I mention it now because I've thrown my old trainers out and switched to a new pair. As well as all the other injuries I've mentioned to date, I now have sore achilles! I usually get this with new trainers anyway, and add two or three carnation skippies heel pads, as well as full strike sorbothane insoles.


On my next blog I will list all my present and past injuries and their treatment (will be a big blog :-)).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home