Tenniszine - UK tennis blog.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Eastbourne reflections

What did I learn at Eastbourne. If it's sunny take a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen. From my own tennis point of view I was quite encouraged. Of course I don't have the power or consistency of these top female players, but I can hit a pretty good ball off both wings on a good day. Things to improve are footwork, fitness, and consistency, then court positioning and choice of shot. Well everything really :-) but I do think by game is close to reaching another level. Need to overcome my arm problem and put in some more work and court time.

I had the chance to try on the Adidas Barricade shoe at Eastbourne, but unfortunately not in my size. Anyway I was persuaded by the deal on offer at sportdiscount.com and have ordered a pair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home