Tenniszine - UK tennis blog.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Back home

Well South Africa was interesting. The country has changed a lot since my last visit with the dismantling of apartheid. All is not well with Johannesburg and it was summed up by a conversation I overheard between two Afrikaner's "These days we all have to go abroad to visit our grandchildren". Let's hope the South African government learns some lessons from Zimbabwe.

Strangely my golfers elbow is still playing up even though I havn't played tennis for two weeks. It's not bad but there's a constant reminder when I use my hands and bend my wrist in a certain way.

Flew back on the Virgin red-eye and went for a short run yesterday afternoon. Legs are a bit stiff today so I hit for 20 minutes against a practise wall. Tomorrow I will play again in the rematch.

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home