Tenniszine - UK tennis blog.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Last hit before Xmas break

Today I went to the club and had my last hit before Xmas. Alas my wrist is playing up once more! This is since last Sunday when I played for two hours. I don't think there's a specific injury but just general inflammation and tendonitis. Just when I my arm has been getting better, something else flares up.

It seems Roger Federer shares my enthusiasm for going to Australia at this time of year. Of course he has business to attend to with Tony Roche, but I find it strange he plans on playing in Doha before Kooyang and the Australian Open. I don't think I could cope with all the travel fatigue and jet-lag. I suppose he feels obliged to defend his Doha 2005 title, and the points.

What can I say about Puerta? A ban for eight years is the end of his career. I will leave the comments to Boris Becker.

Happy Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home