Tenniszine - UK tennis blog.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

A winter game

The latest issue of British Tennis magazine has an article about playing outside in the winter, something I've blogged about in the last few weeks. Last night was the coldest so far this winter in the south, -3 degrees C on my neighbours min-max garden thermometer.
 
Although I've hit with one of the coaches a few times lately I've missed a few club sessions, but encouraged by the magazine article and the bright sunshine during the day, I turned out Sunday evening and played for two hours, first hour doubles and second hour singles. My form was pretty good considering I'm not playing much at the moment. The temperature was a balmy 6 degrees.
I agree entirely with Andy Murray's choice of Barcelona as his base.
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home