Tenniszine - UK tennis blog.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Club night (27) what a difference

What a difference a day makes. Turn out at Tuesday's club night was fantastic with 10 of us there. All men. So we had several good sessions of doubles and singles. The weather was slightly warmer, 4-5 degrees C but very damp which made the hard-courts slightly dodgy. The weekend weather outlook is wintry however, so Sunday club night coming will be interesting again. My form was mixed and I just couldn't make much impact against some of the better players. I think it's because I haven't been playing much, or competitively, lately - well not since summer really.
 
There was some discussion about the Federer - Nalbandian match, with feedback from the lucky ones who had seen it on Sky Sports. Maybe I should switch from NTL.
 
There's still a few events left to look forward to before Christmas:

Any others?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home