Tenniszine - UK tennis blog.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Ticking over

It's been quite cold in the UK over the last few days, temperatures below zero even in the South where I live. I went for a run in the cold after Xmas which was not pleasant and had to worry about not stepping on ice patches. Last night it was warmer and I had my regular weekly hit with a coach and was hitting better than him. My wrist is better but my arm still slightly bothering me, even when I'm not or havn't been playing!

At last there is some tennis activity with the Hopman Cup as many of the players, men and women gather in Australia, although there are other tournaments elsewhere in the world.

Most of the news at the moment is about the return of Martina Hingis to the tour, and some discussion on the injury toll from 2005, with both Safin and Nadal still injured.

Interesting list of predictions for 2006. Not sure I agree with all of them and will have to think about my own list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home