Tenniszine - UK tennis blog.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Richard Gasquet and me

Sad to hear that Richard Gasquet is out for the rest of the season with an elbow injury.

A bit like me! I wish.

It doesn't say if the injury is the same as mine, golfers elbow.

I last played a week ago, and my arm felt pretty good two days later so I'm hoping I'm nearly OK. I have not been blogging or playing mainly because of work, and next week I'm in NY State in the US, also work. So I'm using this time to exercise and rehabilitate my arm by stretches and strength building. There's still some pain so I'm taking it slowly at the moment, but I hope to start playing again on Friday 28th.

Interesting to read Guy Forget's comments about Gasquet, and Monfils. I wonder why John Wertheim raves about Monfils but not Gasquet?

Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home