Tenniszine - UK tennis blog.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Club night (17) mixed doubles

Played mixed doubles last night at the club mix-in. My lady partner was nursing an injured leg so I was doing a lot of covering and running, which was great. My form carried over from Friday and I was seeing and hitting the ball quite well. We clawed it back from 3-5 down to win 7-5.

Iced my arm when I got home, and it's not too bad today. Still sore but nothing new as far as I can tell. I've been saying that for weeks though.

Croatia v Slovakia in the final of the Davis Cup. Amazing and with such good wins over Russia and Argentina. I once sat next to Dominik Hrbaty, I think it was at either London Olympia or Docklands when there used to be an ATP event in London other than Wimbledon. In fact he came and sat next to me as he watched his compatriot Jan Kroslak lose to either Tim Henman or Thomas Johansson, or was it Krajiceck. I really don't remember as it was a few years ago now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home