Tenniszine - UK tennis blog.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Club night (21) and PC adware

I have played at the club two nights in a row now, slowly recovering my form. My movement is better, but backhand lacks power. My arm is sore but holding up as I've said before. I will be playing league singles matches over the winter so I need to improve.
 
I have not been able to post for a few days since my PC got infected with some adware, VX2 and others I believe. It was my own fault, safe surfing and all that, I ignored a rule deliberately and got burnt. That was a lesson in itself, and removing the various malicious files was another set of lessons I had to go through and could have done without. I now have half a dozen spyware and adware scanners, and related cleaning tools which I hope I don't actually need in the future.
 
Congratulations to Tomas Berdych for his win in Paris, didn't Murray beat him recently? Congratulations too to Amelie Mauresmo for her win in Philadelphia.
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home