Tenniszine - UK tennis blog.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Club day (33) sunny all round

Sunday in the southern UK was bright and sunny with a temperature of around 10 degreesC. I was tempted to do some tidying up in the garden but instead went along to the club and played some tennis for a couple of hours. It was great, and quite a few other people did the same so we mixed tennis with social chat and drinks (non-alcoholic for the players). I'm beginning to enjoy playing again now that my arm no longer hurts.

I watched the final of the Pan-Pacific Open on Eurosport as it was my first chance to watch Martina Hingis play since her return. Martina's defensive game is still respectable but in this case she was on the receiving end of an on fire Elena Dementieva who was clearly in the zone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home