Tenniszine - UK tennis blog.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Missing tennis

I'm still in NY State and missing tennis and exercise. Strangely my arm is still quite sore even though I have not played for nearly two weeks. I'm beginning to worry that the stretching exercises I'm doing are keeping the inflammation active. I will restart strengthening exercises when I return at the weekend. First thing I will do is go for a run to get all this American gaseous food bloat out of my system.
 
Well done to Lindsay Davenport no.1 again
 
This post is just an excuse to try out the Qumana blog editor, after I received an email from Luan. The reason it took my interest is that it seemed as if Luan actually read, at least the last entry of, my blog. I had already downloaded Qumana ready to give it a try after reading James Governor at MonkChips a couple of weeks ago. It still doesn't do drafts though :-(
 
Tags :
Powered By Qumana

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just saw this- the trackback didnt come through for some reason. still using qumana?

3:25 PM  
Blogger Tenniszine said...

Hi James

Yes I'm still using Qumana. Found some other 'features' :-) and other missing requirements, but so far its simplicity suits me. Would like to know if you've persisted or switched to something else.

Harry

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home